"Like" me on Facebook

Monday, April 4, 2011

Hello Monday Morning!


It's a beautiful spring morning here in Washington D.C, and while I'm at my desk sipping a venti bold coffee and indulging in fresh kiwi and mango, I can't help but wish I was at the Hotel Abbaye in Saint Germain, Paris.  Every morning they have the quaintest array of croissants, freshly squeezed orange juice, and the boldest European coffee to open your eyes; all while enjoying the secluded courtyard surrounded by chirping birds and water fountains away from the bustling Rue Cassette of the left bank.
'

This warmer weather is making me excited for styles like these!  Atlantic-Pacific (love her blog and personal style)
 Give me some bare legs and lace!

I'm always a sucker for Marie Antoinette inspired style....
All a girl needs is some tulle and creamy knits
www.tumblr.com

1 comment: