"Like" me on Facebook

Monday, March 5, 2012

Good Morning World!


Another weekend has passed and we are on the home stretch to daylight savings time!  Here is a recap of what felt like the last weekend of winter.

Friday: Got let out of work early because not only was it Dr. Seuss Day, but also employee appreciation day.  Raced home, cleaned the apartment and relaxed with a glass of Cotes de Rhone and listened to some Willy Nelson.  Wrapped up the evening with the Friday tradition of dining at Faccia Luna.   

Saturday: Early rise and shine to be at the Alexandria Democrats office before the St. Patrick's day parade on King Street.  Time to start doing my share with the Obama re-election campaign!  I was registering voters at the King St. metro station.  (Image below)

Sunday: Continued jamming along on my activist duties by working on my upcoming claymation "Give Peas a Chance".   Still a ways away, but I'm enjoying the creation journey.  

How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment