"Like" me on Facebook

Monday, March 12, 2012

Good Morning World!

Spring is here!  I heard the obnoxious sound of the mocking bird outside my window this morning at 6 o'clock which would have been 5 o'clock had daylight savings time not occurred.  I must admit  I am feeling a little sluggish this morning, not to mention my allergies are make me miserable from all the flowering cherry blossom trees.  Between sneezes I give you my weekend recap.

Saturday: 3 Coffee shops later I have completed my claymation.  Won an intense game of stratego, and indulged in pizza and wine. Classy.

Sunday: Studied French for my upcoming trip to Paris.  Called my family and caught up over a venti americano.  Organized my closet.  Ended the day watching Game Change on HBO. I highly recommend watching this whether you are Republican or a Democrat.   

Overall this was a very uneventful weekend, but I have a trip to France to fund and prepare for, so I am being financially conservative.  Afterall...the shopping and the dining are better in Paris.




No comments:

Post a Comment