"Like" me on Facebook

Monday, June 18, 2012

Good Morning World!

via Dust Jacket Attic


I had a lovely weekend which mostly consisted of mapping out the itinerary for my upcoming trip to Paris.

Friday: Summer Friday's at work allow me to leave at noon!  Woohoo!  I used my new freedom to go shopping in Georgetown to stock on my travel size beauty necessities at Sephora and M.A.C.  I enjoyed a delicious camembert baguette sandwich from Paul's at Washington Harbor with a view of the Watergate and the Kennedy Center.
To make things extra spectacular, my rain coat and sandals arrived from FreePeople.com.


Saturday: My love and biked over to National Harbor to map out our Paris itinerary and book/reserve necessary day trips and restaurants.  We are so excited! The one week countdown is on.  We had a wonderful time researching all of our historical destinations, big bonus that we got the best outdoor seating with live entertainment on the beach.

Sunday: Practical shopping = Pentagon City mall for Euro outlet adaptors, eyeliner,  totes, luggage tags, Boyfriend clothing, and airport necessities.  After some stressful shopping I quickly snatched up a cappuccino and ducked into some of my favorite old town shops and called my dad. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment