"Like" me on Facebook

Monday, October 1, 2012

Good Morning World


I hope everyone's weekend was as lovely and relaxing as mine.  Fall has arrived on the east coast and I couldn't be more thrilled.

Friday: After breaking the tradition for a few weeks, Bret and I returned to our favorite portobello salad at Faccia Luna.  I was feeling adventurous and opted for Chombord instead of the usual Cosmo.  


Saturday:Had a romantic breakfast in bed with my love. (I actually made my own coffee for the first time in months!).  Bummed around Old Town and finally got the boots I've been coveting at Anthropologie.  


Sunday: While I didn't wake up in time for my abs class I did manage to get to body attack!  Burned a good 700+ calories and then celebrated with some beauty product shopping in Georgetown.  Nothing is quite as lovely as a fall day in Georgetown with a Dean and Deluca cappuccino in hand.  



No comments:

Post a Comment