"Like" me on Facebook

Monday, May 7, 2012

Good Morning World!




Is there a holiday coming up soon? I feel like I am in dire need of a short week.  Still about 50 days until my Euro trip and I can hardly wait.  Time is moving so slow and I could really use some excitement soon.

The Weekend Recap

Friday: Biked to and from work. Dinner at Mai Thai followed by...The Avengers!  I had to witness the first big summer blockbuster and it was just that.  Overall super cheesy and lame but still very fun and there is no denying the sexiness that is Tony Stark.  

Saturday: Arlington flea market. Sadly no cool finds this time around.  I think I need to wake up and get there earlier next time.  Indulged in the best salad EVER at Sweet Greens.  Beat my boyfriend at mini golf twice...and dined on the finest homemade sushi ever!




Top left: Avocado, cream cheese, and seaweed sushi
Bottom: Dessert sushi...mango and coconut thai rice
Wine: My favorite... Cotes de Rhone
Brushed up on my Parisian dining skills and discovered some fun adventures for our trip.

Sunday: I enjoyed one too many fine meals this weekend and decided I better kick off the week with an extra Body Attack class at Gold's followed by a super healthy brunch at Le Pain Quotidien.  Why does Le Pain need to be directly under my gym? Then I found some old goodies at my favorite record store, The CD Cellar.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment