"Like" me on Facebook

Monday, May 21, 2012

Good Morning World!


How was your weekend? The next one is a long one! Thank goodness. My weekend consisted of plenty of leisurely fun.  
Friday:  Amazing dinner at Pizza Paradiso in Old Town.  Found some amazing summer products at Blue Mercury. (Mostly sunscreens, exfoliants, and self-tanner.)  Fighting age is essential. 
  
Saturday: Donated some bras to the Bloomers bra drive in Old Town (20% of new bra purchases!), got paid at the consignment boutique, and biked over to the bike co-op to give my racing Bianchi a tune up. whew! So many errands to tackle.  Then indulged in a vegetable burrito with my bf at our favorite Mexican restaurant, Los Tios in Del Ray, Alexandria. 

Sunday: Nothing like kicking a day off with with passion fruit mimosas at brunch on U Street!  Needless to say Body Attack class didn't happen, but I will just have to give it my all tonight.  Bret and I then shopped on U Street followed by Pink Berry in Dupont Circle, waved to Obama at the White House (didn't actually see him) and proceeded to meet some friends for a game of croquet on the National Mall.     




No comments:

Post a Comment