"Like" me on Facebook

Monday, July 16, 2012

Good Morning World

via Inslee Hanes


How was your weekend? I'm still experiencing post Paris depression, but I enjoyed some R&R and tried to avoid the extreme hot temps this weekend. Here's a recap. 
Relived being in Paris two weeks ago and wishing I was there to celebrate Bastille Day. Vive la France!

Caught up on the some recipes I've been wanted to make.
Delicious nectarine and reduced balsamic pizza (definitely recommend!), pesto mozzarella stuffed tomatoes, and vanilla & chocolate macaroons.

I also enjoyed catching up on my fitness with some Body Attack and pilates followed by biking to National Harbor for some smoothies.

I was a little naughty and did some shopping.  Purchases included new workout gear from Lululemon (finally the velo vixen bike shorts!) More Saint Tropez tanner from Blue Mercury, and the PJs I've been dying for from Bloomers.

No comments:

Post a Comment