"Like" me on Facebook

Monday, February 6, 2012

Good Morning World!

Here we are on another Monday morning!  I must say I am not in the brightest of moods to start this week.  Hopefully things will turn around, but my attitude is definitely in need of a vacation.  My weekend was pretty uneventful as I really needed to catch up on some r&r.  

Friday: Ordered-in Chinese and watched "The Great Buck Howard" starring John Malkovich, Colin Hanks, and Tom Hanks.   I love John Malkovich, he never ceases to put me in a good mood.  

Saturday:  Fed the ducks in Old Town, visited my favorite shops, and finally saw "The Artist."  Very unique and delightful film.  I don't know about best film of the year, but certainly enjoyable and I do recommend seeing it.  

Sunday: Made lemon ricotta pancakes, watched Meet the Press, got super bowl snacks at Trader Joes, sold a ton of items on ebay and listed a bunch more, then hunkered down and watched the super bowl.  Highlight = Madonna "Like a Prayer"

What was your weekend like?
Terri Chung

No comments:

Post a Comment