"Like" me on Facebook

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Good Morning World!


I am feeling refreshed from a long weekend!  Who knew Washington DC celebrated this holiday?  I've never had off in the past, but things are different here.  Here is my holiday recap....
Friday:  The usual.  Dinner at Faccia Luna because nothing kicks off the weekend like spinach ricotta pizza, followed by watching my favorite movie of the year "Drive."  
Saturday: A cleaning marathon followed by a bike ride into DC to pick up art supplies and video equipment.  Felt great to be out in the fresh air, but had to metro back because it got dark and cold quicker then anticipated.  
Sunday: Grabbing multiple coffees in Old Town and calling my family.  What can I say!  I need my Starbucks, but still felt compelled to try the new cafe, Society Fair.  To top off that relaxing morning, my boyfriend and I went to another coffee shop to work on our claymation piece we are producing.  Our hard work was rewarded with some homemade guacamole and a Frasier marathon. 
Monday: More claymation work!  I decided I had been eating too wonderfully all weekend and that there was no way I was going to miss Body Attack (the hardest cardio and toning class ever).  Glad I went because I feel back to normal and great for this short week!
How did you celebrate your long (or average) weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment