"Like" me on Facebook

Monday, January 30, 2012

Good Morning World!

Alas, another weekend has come and gone and I find myself struggling to open my eyes and hunker down to the long week of work ahead of me.  Reflecting on the past few days of fun, here is my recap.

Friday evening:  Dinner at my favorite spot, Faccia Luna.  This summer I was fortunate to spot former press secretary Robert Gibbs enjoying some stone oven fired pizza with his son.  (The joys of living in the beltway).  

Saturday: Checking out the new Anthropologie that opened on my street. (As if all my time at FreePeople wasn't deadly enough).  The store is gorgeous and did a nice job maintaing the authentic colonial old town charm of the neighborhood.  The fun colors in the store got me excited for spring and definitely have my eyes set on a pair of bright pink jeans.  Next I drove out to rural Maryland to look at an incredible Bianchi racing bike that was in actually in my frame size!  The bike turned out to be the bike of my dreams and my sweet boyfriend helped me purchase it as an early birthday present.

Sunday:  I spent much needed time getting another bag of clothes on to ebay!  Feel free to check out my goodies...Seller: Pageaj16
Sundays I enjoy cooking and whipped one of my favorite vegan dishes... Tofu Marsala and watched a couple delightful episodes of Frasier. 




No comments:

Post a Comment