"Like" me on Facebook

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Year Inspiration

Hello everyone.  Again my apologies for a lack of blogging, but life got too crazy and I needed to reevaluate the content quality on the site.  I feel I've gotten lazy with my posts (mostly because my schedule has dramatically changed).  This year I'm going to try and post a lot more personal life and style posts from  myself as well as keep up with the French inspiration and daily perks you are used to.  To kick it off here is some inspiration i've been cataloging the past week.















(5 Inch & Up, Atlantic-Pacific, B Jones Style, Color Me Nana, Fashion Squad, Free People Blog, The Simply Luxurious Life, Monica Rose, Natalie Off Duty, Olsens Anonymous, Oracle Fox, Studed Hearts, Vanessa Jackman)

No comments:

Post a Comment