"Like" me on Facebook

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Winter & Holiday Instagrams

Old Town Coffee Run

My lovely DSLR 
Home Coziness

I love my Free People Pull On Flares

Holiday Outfit at Free People

Charlie My Fellow Free People Friend

Georgetown Lunching Lovliness

The most beautiful guitar

Spiciest Soup at Mr. Helsinki

A taste of childhood

Jewelry Find in Lake Geneva

Kahlua with mom

Life on the Great Lakes

Sunday morning coffee

L' Toille in Madison

My favorite ornament

Work wear casual!

This is relaxation

More relaxation

New Car

Visiting my friend Danielle at Free People Southport in Chicago

Sweating it our at spin class

Me and my sweeties stockings

Home for the Holidays

Free People Holiday Video Shoot

Christmas in Wisconsin

1 comment:

  1. Aw! You were at Free People Southport?? I live about 2 blocks from there! It's my favorite little stretch of street! Let me know next time you're in Chicago and we can meet up for coffee!

    ReplyDelete